Infant through Pre-K/K
Acts 2:38-39 “And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”
Sundays during 9:30AM Worship Gathering
Our mission is to partner with families to teach our children about Jesus Christ so they can joyfully learn to Love God and Love People.
PromiseTowne is located on the west side of the church, off the foyer. Each Sunday, parents register their children at the counter and children attend age-level classrooms:
- Fire House (Red Room): 0-2 years
- Pet Shop (Green Room):2-3 years
- Theater (Purple Room): 4-5 years (We currently allow Kindergartners to be registered in the Theater if children find it challenging to be in an elementary age setting.)
Pet Shop and Theater children start in their own areas for free-play and then come together for a short, significant worship time with songs, prayer, and the Bible lesson for the week. They return to their own area for coloring/craft, snack, and play. Firehouse children have a time of play, rest, snack, and Bible reading, regularly the same Bible truth as our older children.
K – 5th Grade
Sundays released from the 9:30AM Worship Gathering
In Planet 252, we strive to create a safe environment that can complement and reinforce the spiritual instruction of parents in the home. Children worship with parents during the first part of service and then come to their own church service where they are taught fundamental biblical truths in order to build a foundation for a strong faith in Jesus Christ.
The goal is for kids to begin to know God’s message of love and redemption as given to us in the Bible. All information that is learned during this time is sent home to help parents as we reinforce the teaching that occurs in the home. With this knowledge they will grow to love God, love people, reach the lost, and make disciples.
Parents/Guardians pick up their children at the Planet 252 room just off the gym.
In 2017 Children are digging a Foundation in the Old Testament
1. Jan-Feb 2017 Bible Organization
- Mar-Apr 2017 Digging a Foundation in the Law
- May-Jun 2017 Digging a Foundation in Conquest and Judges
- Jul-Aug 2017 Digging a Foundation in the Kingdom of Israel
- Sep-Oct 2017 Digging a Foundation in the Exile and Return (Prophets)
- Nov-Dec 2017 Who is Jesus? Jesus fulfills O.T. Prophecy!