Welcome, Thanks for Checking us out
We love meeting new people at Grace! If you are newer to Grace and are simply learning more about who we are, great! If you have not been able to join us yet, we look forward to meeting you. Be sure to stop by our Information Counter in the Welcome Center. If time allows, please join us in our gym after our worship gathering for coffee fellowship.
Our Vision & Mission:
Building a community to Reach a community by Loving God, Loving People, Reaching the Lost, and Making Disciples of Jesus Christ.
Currently, our Sunday worship gathering is at 9:30 AM and we also provide a Livestream this gathering. We worship God through song, prayer, studying the scriptures, and giving. If you have any questions, please call the church office at (217) 586-4331.
Things to know before you join us
- Dress how you are comfortable.
- Promisetown (birth-K) programming is available for the entire service.
- GraceKids (1st-5th) programming is available. Children join us for the music portion of our service, then are dismissed for an age specific lesson. Parents pick up their children after service in the GraceKids room.
- We gather in the gym for a time of coffee fellowship after each service.
- First Sundays, in addition to our normal service elements, we celebrate baptisms, communion, baby dedications and welcome new members. We also enjoy a family potluck brunch in the gym following our service.